The Faculty of International Business and Economics of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies is organizing the seventh edition of The Future of Europe International Conference in partnership with Romanian Institute of Economic Forecasting, European Institute of Romania, Institute for World Economy and Romanian Society for Economics.
International Conference Future of Europe (FoE) is held between 10 and 11 November, 2016 at the Bucharest University of Economic Sciences, Bucharest, Romania. This conference is organized by Faculty of International Business and Economics for academics and professionals from related fields from all over the world.
Participants are invited to submit papers for the following panels of the conference:
– The new challenges of the European Union governance
– Business across the Europe
– Finance and banking in the European Union
– Survival of the European Union
– Multiculturalism in the European Union: success, failure, and the future
– Diasporas, Homes and Hybridity
New special tracks are proposed this year:
ST1: Exploring the Economic Growth Perspectives in Indochina – click here for the call for papers.
ST2: Addressing Corporate Social Responsibility and Risk Management in Europe – click here for the call for papers.
The conference site is here.