The Global Economic Conjuncture is an annual publication with a long tradition of the IWE which includes a collection of analysis, data and comprehensive information regarding the conjuncture of the world economy, the international trade situation and the major commodity markets in the year prior publication. The publications also include their short term forecasts.
It also presents the economic developments from the major OECD countries, the EU and BRICS Group in the previous year of the publication having also included the forecasts for the following two years.
The yearbook brings together an editorial team specialized in sectors of activity, national economies, types of goods and fields of analysis, providing a detailed picture of the global economic conjuncture. The publications do not have only an academic approach, they are also addressed to the government authorities, business environment, economic analysts and to the general public interested in global economy’s processes and phenomena.
- Global Economic Conjuncture 2017 – Summary/Content
- Global Economic Conjuncture 2016 – Summary/Content
- Global Economic Conjuncture 2015 – Summary/Content
- Global Economic Conjuncture 2014 – Summary/Content
- Global Economic Conjuncture 2013 – Summary/Content
- Global Economic Conjuncture 2012 – Summary/Content
- Global Economic Conjuncture 2011
- Global Economic Conjuncture 2010
For more information and purchases, please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone at 021-318.24.55 or 0744-84.21.73 (Nela Miru).